Shopo (or “us” or “we”) values your privacy and uses your personal information with the strictest degree of confidentiality. We at Shopo, collect and use information with regards to:
Collecting, using, and processing your personal information
- a. Shopo may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for registering with Shopo on the website –https://shopify.pk
- Information regarding the usage of this website
- Information (including but not limited to Name, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Business/Profession, Family Details, Investment / Portfolio details, Photograph, Relationship with Bankers / Brokers / Intermediaries, Bank Account/Demat Account / Trading Account etc.) that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the services provided on the website
- Any other information that you provide to Shopo
- c. Shopo values your privacy:
- We ensure that we collect personal information only to the extent necessary to provide our services in the best possible manner while also adhering to the requirements under the various rules / regulations of applicable Indian Laws, from time to time.
- We use your information to provide you various services and we aim to use the information to your benefit. Wherever required, we anonymize or delete the information when we no longer need it. We may combine the information provided by you on the related channels to ensure that you get optimal and high quality services.
- In addition to the aforesaid disclosures, we may also need to share your information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies or other regulatory bodies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- d. Shopo’s usage of cookies
Our security practices.
We value your privacy and use commercially reasonable and technically adept safeguards to preserve the integrity of the personal information you provide us. Once we receive your personal information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
In the interest of privacy and security, we make reasonable endeavours to verify your identity before granting you access to our services. However, the responsibility to protect your account information and password etc. lies upon you.
- While we ensure that appropriate steps are taken to maintain the security of personal information we collect from you, the open nature of the internet may leave scope for data to flow over networks with inadequate security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. We assume no responsibility of whatsoever nature as to make good the losses and damages you may incur, due to privacy and/or security breach of your personal information.
- We reserve the right to make modifications and revisions to the content of this website.
- We do not warranty the accuracy, timeliness, or quality of the electronic content. The content of the website cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed for any non-personal use without obtaining our prior permission. We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of subscribers/customers, who violate the proprietary rights, in addition to necessary legal and statutory action.
- Shopo’s website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We and our director, employees, affiliates and associates, make no representations or warranties in relation to the website or the data and information provided on the website.
- We and/or our affiliates are not liable for damages caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or any other related issue with regards to the functioning of the webiste. We shall not be responsible for any technical failure or malfunctioning of the software or delays of any kind.
Limitation of liabilityWe and/or our directors, employees, affiliates and associates will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise under any other law) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. We and/or our directors, employees, affiliates and associates, will not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or loss of revenue, income, profits, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against us and/or our directors, employees, affiliates and associates in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Deletion or removal of data or account
You can temporarily disable your account by going to the settings and deactivating your account. In case you want to delete your account, you can do it on your own from Settings within the app or you can write us to [email protected] to get your account deleted.