Pocophone F1 Flash Stock ROM with LOCKED bootloader and USB debugging OFFw3badmin
The glass was covered in smudges as soon as we took the phone out of the box. We were obviously not expecting Note 9-like levels of design refinement, but the F1 falls short compared to competitors in its price range, and even some cheaper alternatives. It’s the ultimate buyer’s market, and it’s about to get even better, as the POCOphone F1 is here to take on the OnePlus 6 and its rivals stock ROM. The largest subreddit for discussing anything related to Pocophones.
You will find the two mirror links to download Xiaomi EU ROM on the current page. We have shared the ROM as a zip package that contains the EU ROM, Fastboot Tool, USB Driver, and How-to install Manuals.
- If you flash your phone you will lose all of your data and your mobile will be restored in its original settings.
- The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (Xiaomi POCO F1 in India) is a smartphone developed by Xiaomi Inc, a Chinese electronics company based in Beijing. It was announced on 22 August 2018 in New Delhi, India.
- RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide.
- Follow these steps to flash stock firmware with recovery mode.
In fact, it only gets crazier as we move further into the year. To make it easier for potential buyers and enthusiasts to find all relevant information in one place, we have decided to open up XDA forums for the newly announced OnePlus 11 and Lenovo ThinkPhone. We’ve also gotten around to opening new forum pages for a couple of older devices, like the Redmi Note 12 series and the Motorola Edge 30. If you own the Pocophone F1 and currently live in Bangladesh, Spain, France, and some other locations, and update adds in the popular face unlock feature. If you flash MIUI Global ROM on certain Xiaomi devices with a locked bootloader, your device will not boot.
- With this module I’m also maintaining a list of certified build fingerprints for a number of devices, so that it’s easy to pick one you want to use.
- Remember, this post will be updated regularly with new custom ROMs being added.
- We shall not be held responsible if you damage or brick your phone.
- If you need a full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on Xiaomi Poco F1.
Should you want to have a different software experience on your Pocophone F1 and aren’t afraid to tinker with your device, Android 11 is already available for you, courtesy of the developer community. Well, it seems as though the new build V12.0.2 is satisfactory enough as Xiaomi has today, released the Fastboot and Recovery builds of MIUI 12 for the Pocophone F1/Poco F1 to the public. But even with the new build, the rollout has been slow and countless users (1,2,3,4) have reported not receiving the MIUI 12 update on their Pocophone F1. Needless to say, the device caused quite the stir and remains rather popular even in 2020. It launched with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box but has since been updated to Android 10. Pocophone F1 (Poco F1 for Indian users) was launched back in 2018 and spotted flagship specs for about a third of comparably spec’d devices.