Download Poco X3 Pro Stock Rom Firmware Flash File Vayu ~ Techswizzw3badmin
Night mode doesn’t always brighten shots much but can improve contrast and make points of light against dark backgrounds look much less blown-out. The camera app is the same that we’ve seen on recent Xiaomi phones. It’s feature-rich, but some controls are buried, for example switching to or from the macro camera takes multiple taps. The fingerprint sensor works well and is easy to find by touch alone. Not everyone will find this phone comfortable to use, especially one-handed, because of its bulk. The main irritations come in the form of ads on the Glance screen and promotional content in GetApps notifications, which can be disabled with a little digging through the phone’s settings. I’ve noticed more quirks in MIUI 12 that are worth pointing out, too.
I cannot fathom how it is even possible for an app to stutter on such a powerful phone, but it does. One area where the price point of this smartphone comes into play is connectivity. Even though there is a Snapdragon 860 it is only 4G LTE compatible. So you are going to miss out on getting 5G speed downloads until your next smartphone upgrade. Having said that 5G rollout is still slow in a lot of countries. So perhaps this might not be that big an issue for a lot of buyers. Night Mode takes about 2-3 seconds to take a picture, which is quite decent for a phone in this price segment.
- The Poco X3 Pro is the only sub-Rs 20,000 smartphone to pack the powerful Snapdragon 860 chipset from Qualcomm.
- It also bumps the Android security patch level to February 2023.
- One notable difference between the two phones is the placement of the fingerprint scanner.
- The selfie camera which is unchanged is a 20MP Samsung S5K3T2 ISOCELL Plus 1/3.4″ Tetra-pixel sensor.
- The camera on the POCO X3 Pro is rather capable for a device at this price range.
I have had the phone for a year now, during this time it has fallen several times, sometimes without a case, there is no damage on the case. Can you check if my phone is connected to a supercomputer? No matter what function I select, my phone acts independently, kidding.
I took a few pictures on this phone from both of the primary sensors to get a taste of what the POCO X3 Pro’s camera is like, and you can check out the album below. Given that the Snapdragon 860 is basically a more powerful 855+, then it stands to reason that this is still a pretty powerful chip. According to an Antutu benchmark, it scores just a little bit higher than the OnePlus 7 Pro, a fantastic device in its own right.
- The Snapdragon 860 is paired with 128GB or 256GB of storage and 6GB or 8GB of RAM.
- The official Pie update of this ROM has been rolled out for many devices.
- Not to mention the elevated asking price of your monthly mobile subscription.
- Meanwhile, the Poco F3 is a bit more expensive, starting at €349 (~$416) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
- Overall, this is one of the best budget smartphones you can buy right now.
The small variant with 6/128 GB of storage is available in the Xiaomi store for 250 Euros (~$305). Alternatively, you can also buy the 8/256 GB version, which costs 300 Euros (~$366). In terms of battery performance, both download the firmware from here. the Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G and Poco X3 Pro are impressive. This means that the Poco X3 Pro can be charged from 0 to 100% in just over an hour, while the Poco M4 Pro 5G takes around 1 hour and 45 minutes to fully charge. The Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G is powered by a 5,000mAh battery, while the Poco X3 Pro comes with a larger 5,160mAh battery. The Poco X3 Pro’s front camera performs better in low light conditions. The rest is the most typical MIUI 12 with its rich set of functional and visual features.